Driver Training - Category B+E
- Develop your confidence and skill level.
- Appreciation of the vehicle and trailer dynamics when towing.
- Provides the skills required to reverse safely into confined spaces.
- Understand how to safely and correctly inspect the vehicle and trailer.
- Know how to safely uncouple and recouple the vehicle and trailer.
What’s Included in Your Training?
Typical Hours in vehicle
Our courses include the following training:
Introduction to your training programme and vehicle/trailer
Driving practise including comprehensive vehicle checks
Training for reversing
Training for coupling/uncoupling
Training Programme Fees
Driver Training – Cat B+E £300 – £600
dependent upon individual requirement We offer a personalised quotation to every client and you will only ever pay for what you require. What the fee covers:
- 5 -10 hours practical training
PFS Training is the trading name of Premier Fleet Solutions Limited, which is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 5545965 · Vat Number: 392590664