PCV Driver Training - Category D
- A wealth of job opportunities both local and national.
- Opportunities to drive coaches abroad.
- A secure income and career longevity.
- Discounted family travel with your employer.
In order to gain your Cat D licence, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a car (Cat B) licence
- Be able to read a new style number plate from 20 metres away (using glasses if necessary)
- Have a minimum of 12 months driving experience
- Pass a PCV Medical
- Have the provisional entitlement for Cat D on your licence
- Before you can get behind the wheel you also need to have passed your Multiple Choice and Hazard Perception theory tests
- CPC Mod 2 and Mod 4 is required
- Practical training with an instructor
- 3A reversing test
- 3B practical test
We can support you with all of these requirements if you choose our full package.
What’s Included in Your Training?
Support with application for Provisional Licence
Online Study Pack
Theory tests – Multiple Choice / Hazard Perception
CPC Mod 2 Study pack and test
CPC Mod 4 training and test
Typical Hours in vehicle
3A reversing test
3B practical Test
After completing your medical and theory tests you will commence the following training:
Introduction to your training programme and vehicle.
Driving practise including comprehensive vehicle checks
Training for 3A reversing test.
3B Practical Test
You can complete your Mod 2 and 4 CPC at any point within your training journey.
Training Programme Fees
PCV Driver Training – Cat D £2,160 We offer a personalised quotation to every client and you will only ever pay for what you require. What the fee covers:
- Support applying for provisional licence
- Study pack
- Theory tests
- CPC training and study pack
- Mod 2 and Mod 4 CPC tests
- Practical Training
- 3A reversing and coupling test
- 3B Practical Test
PFS Training is the trading name of Premier Fleet Solutions Limited, which is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 5545965 · Vat Number: 392590664