What Training Do I Need? - Premier Fleet Solutions
Man learning HGV Driver Training Category C+E in Premier Flee Solutions artic lorry

What Training Do I Need?

If you are wanting to carry out training for a HGV/PCV licence first of all you need to decide what type and size of vehicle you want to drive.

Not all HGV licences are the same, because the vehicles differ in size and weight. Below is a guide to the types of licenses we offer training for at Premier Fleet Solutions. We offer courses for the licences and vehicle sizes below:


The Driver CPC was introduced in 2008 for PCV drivers and 2009 for lorries, to support drivers to
retain the skills and knowledge required, to increase road safety and compliance in the
transport industry.

PFS Training is the trading name of Premier Fleet Solutions Limited, which is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 5545965 · Vat Number: 392590664